February 22, 2020 | Bern, Switzerland
Update in Genitourinary Cancers
Many thanks to everyone, who attended the ASCO Direct™ GU Highlights Meeting in Bern, Switzerland on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
The ASCO Direct GU Highlights Meeting was a full-day educational program containing selected original sessions from the 2020 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium on prostate, bladder, renal and testicular cancers. Attendees had the opportunity to view the original sessions with most actual clinical data in uro-oncology and discuss the clinical relevance and implications for Swiss treatment landscape of the presented evidence with their colleagues.
Here are the program and details of the ASCO Direct™ GU Highlights Meeting 2020. We are looking forward to organize the Highlights meeting 2021, the related information will be available later this year.
If you would like any further information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent scientific committee
The program is supervised by an independent scientific committee:
- Joerg Beyer, Inselspital Bern
- Martin Spahn, Lindenhofspital Bern
- Aurelius Omlin, Kantonsspital St. Gallen
- Dominik Berthold, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
Benefits of this meeting
- No jet lag
- No extended absence from your clinic
- Access to all videos and slides from ASCO GU 2020 via the ASCO® Meeting Library
- Reduced travel time to stay informed about the latest news and developments presented at the ASCO GU symposium
- Discussion with Swiss experts and colleagues
ASCO Direct™ Highlights is an officially licensed program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology®. ASCO® is a registered trademark of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved. ASCO does not endorse any health care product, therapy, diagnostic test or device.