02 March 2019 | Bern, Switzerland
Update in Genitourinary Cancers
Please save the date to join us in Bern, Switzerland on Saturday, 02 March 2019, from 09:00 until 18:00 for the ASCO Direct™ GU Highlights Meeting. The event in Switzerland will take place at the Kursaal Bern. The hotel is conveniently located in Bern and is easily accessible by car or train.
The ASCO Direct GU Highlights Meeting is a full-day educational program containing selected original sessions from the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium on urothelial carcinoma, prostate, bladder, renal, penile, urethral, and testicular cancers. You will have the opportunity to view the original sessions and discuss the clinical relevance and implications for Swiss treatment landscape of study outcomes with your colleagues.
The cost of the event registration is 115 CHF. It includes individual access to videos and slides from the ASCO GU symposium in the ASCO Meeting Library. The registration fee will be donated to Movember Foundation Switzerland.
Independent scientific committee
The program is supervised by an independent scientific committee:
- Joerg Beyer, Inselspital Bern
- Martin Spahn, Hirslanden
- Aurelius Omlin, Kantonsspital St. Gallen
- Dominik Berthold, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
Saturday, 02 March 2019, 09:00–18:00
- Prostate Cancer: PD Dr. Aurelius Omlin
- Urothelial Carcinoma: Prof Dr. Martin Spahn
- Testicular Cancer: Prof Dr Jörg Beyer
- Renal Cell Carcinom: Prof Dominik Berthold
A detailed program will be available in January/February 2019.
The program will include educational sessions, breakfast and lunch.
You will be provided with individual access to the ASCO® Meeting Library, so you can review the videos and slides from the ASCO GU symposium after the meeting.
Benefits of this meeting
- No jet lag
- No extended absence from your clinic
- Access to all videos and slides from ASCO GU 2019 via the ASCO® Meeting Library
- Reduced travel time to stay informed about the latest news and developments presented at the ASCO GU symposium
- Discussion with Swiss experts and colleagues
ASCO Direct™ Highlights is an officially licensed program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology®. ASCO® is a registered trademark of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved. ASCO does not endorse any health care product, therapy, diagnostic test or device.