February 22, 2020 | Bern, Switzerland
Update in Genitourinary Cancers
Please save the date to join us on Saturday, 22 February, 2020, for the ASCO Direct™ GU Highlights Meeting.
The event in Switzerland will take place at the Kursaal Bern. The venue is conveniently located in Bern and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
The ASCO Direct GU Highlights Meeting is a full-day educational program containing selected original sessions from the 2020 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium on urothelial carcinoma, prostate, bladder, renal, penile, urethral, and testicular cancers. You will have the opportunity to view the original sessions and discuss the clinical relevance and implications for Swiss treatment landscape of study outcomes with your colleagues.
The registration fee is 125 CHF. This includes individual access to videos and slides from the ASCO GU symposium in the ASCO Meeting Library. The registration fee will be donated to Movember Foundation Switzerland.
Independent scientific committee
The program is supervised by an independent scientific committee:
- Joerg Beyer, Inselspital Bern
- Martin Spahn, Lindenhofspital Bern
- Aurelius Omlin, Kantonsspital St. Gallen
- Dominik Berthold, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
Saturday, February 22, 2020, from 09:00 until 18:00
The program will include educational sessions, coffee breaks and lunch.
You will be provided with individual access to the ASCO® Meeting Library, so you can review the videos and slides from the ASCO GU symposium after the meeting.
Benefits of this meeting
- No jet lag
- No extended absence from your clinic
- Access to all videos and slides from ASCO GU 2020 via the ASCO® Meeting Library
- Reduced travel time to stay informed about the latest news and developments presented at the ASCO GU symposium
- Discussion with Swiss experts and colleagues
ASCO Direct™ Highlights is an officially licensed program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology®. ASCO® is a registered trademark of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved. ASCO does not endorse any health care product, therapy, diagnostic test or device.